Click here to edit title
Click here to edit subtitle
Bookkeeping & Accounting
QuickBooks Tune Up
Submit Your RFP
2017 TAX DUE DATES
Financial Tool Box
Welcome to our online Financial Tool Box!
The helpful links below will provide you with the tools and resources to assist you with better manage your finances and business effectively.
FINANCIAL TROUBLE ASSESSMENT
-Take this short self test to help you see if you are in or potentially headed for financial trouble.
DEBT ELIMINATION CALCULATOR
-How should my payments be set up to pay off all my debts the quickest? Enter the debts you want to eliminate.
SAVING FOR A GOAL
- Having a tough time putting money aside? Determine how much to set aside.
NET WORTH CALCULATOR
- Determine your net worth quickly and accurately.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE TOOLS
EXCHANGE RATES TABLE
View a Currency Exchange Rate Graph for other countries vs American Dollar.
- Calculate live currency and foreign exchange rates.
TAX RESOURCES FOR SMALL BUSINESS
IRS TAX CALENDAR
-Tax calendar for small businesses and self employed.
IRS FORMS & PUBLICATIONS
- Access to electronic and print tax forms, schedules and instructions.
NYS TAXATION & FINANCE
- Access to NYS electronic and print tax forms, schedules and instructions.
NYS SALES TAX RATE CHART
- New York Sales Tax Rates reports sales tax rates for New York counties and some cities.
WORKSHEETS & TEMPLATES
Setting Financial Goals Worksheet
- Set financial Goals and take charge of your financial future.
Setting Your Priorities & Values Worksheet -
Understanding your values will help you focus on objectives that are important you.
Taxable Deductions for Small Businesses Form -
Using these tax deductions for your small business can save you money.
Income Statement Template (xls)
- Record you revenue and expenses and learn how to use them, among other factors, to break down and analyze a company.
Balance Sheet (xls)
Record assets and liabilities to gain a snapshot of a business's financial condition
Get our latest industry news & updates.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Blog: Small Business Insights
4 Top Influential Books to Read this Summer
5 Reasons Why Attentive Bookkeeping Is Crucial for Small Business Success
How to Get Your Personal Finances in Order
Keep Your Business Finances in Order With These 6 Tips